Saturday 28 January 2017

The Blog Corner - Sam Avery Comedian


I've recently decided that I would like to do my bit in promoting bloggers. Since hosting link-up's is really time consuming, I decided that it would be cool, when I do find a blog that I like that I share about that blogger, and hence the birth of the Blog Corner.

So recently I was pleasantly surprised when one of my girlfriends re-shared a blog post titled "20 Things I Learned As A Parent Last year." That title alone had me captivated. I mean how often do parents share the things that they have learned good and bad. Oh yes everyone is willing to tell you about the good, the rainbow and sunshine. But nobody wants to tell you about the the bad, the straight up God's honest truth. And that was what was so enriching about this particular post. The first item on the list told me that this is definitely my kind of post and this author is a guy after my own heart.

So after reading the post I immediately liked his Facebook page. But with not having much time to do any more reading I just left it at that. But then one day during the course of the week he posted again, and once again this guy was speaking straight to me. And I just felt immediately that I wanted to share his work. I mean how often do you come across such brutal honesty put so funnily, so in-your-face??!!!

Said guy is none-other than Sam Avery Comedian. He is a father to twin boys and uses his blog to share this crazy, tiring, funny, loving experience that is parenthood. Who by the way won the MADS best new blogger award last year. (I am so jelly!!!) He is also a comedian and host. In fact he sort of sounds like superdad to me.



I feel that alot of you will relate to and love Sam Avery's unique wittiness. Also how often do you find a dad that does a blog? I know for me its a first and I absolutely love it.

So when you get a chance do head over to his Facebook page or website and have a look. I promise you, you will be pleasantly surprised.

XOXO T

*Accreditaion:https://www.facebook.com/samaverycomedian/
**Accreditation: http://www.samaverycomedian.co.uk/p/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment